Tsurumi is gearing up for a major display of its latest pumps, technologies, and services at WEFTEC 2022, which runs from Oct. 8 – 12, 2022, at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center.
The company will highlight its newer line of specifiable, explosion-proof pumps, the Avant MQ Series, designed to handle a wide range of applications with multiple options for impellers and mounting configurations, among several other product lines.
Glenn Wieczorek, Tsurumi America’s managing director-president, said WEFTEC is an opportunity for Tsurumi to display its comprehensive approach to wastewater management.
“We offer a holistic look at handling and treating wastewater. We’re a bit unique compared to a lot of other companies in that we not only offer the pumps, but we also provide a wide range of processing equipment for aeration, decanting, mixing equipment, and even dehydrators,” Wieczorek said. “We’re excited about always adding new products to our lines, such as our Avant Series, and together they speak to Tsurumi’s nearly 100 years of experience in manufacturing high-quality pumps.”
Tsurumi’s sewage and wastewater pumps are designed to handle tough jobs in a variety of applications. At WEFTEC, Tsurumi will demonstrate its C Series Cutter Pump, designed for applications where hard-to-manage debris is mixed with the water. This is the company’s non-clog sewage and wastewater pump that is equipped with a tungsten carbide cutter designed into its impeller, working in conjunction with a serrated high-chrome cutter plate to slice materials and provide clog-free pumping. Demos in tanks and short videos will help visitors dive into Tsurumi’s efficient and durable designs, and to learn more about how its products operate. Pumps and process equipment for this year’s event include:
- Avant MQ Series: explosion-proof sewage pumps
- C Series Cutter Pump: solids handling non-clog sewage and wastewater pump
- LB/LBA: portable slim-line dewatering pump; fits into an 8-inch pipe
- PU: lightweight, low-cost corrosion resistant submersible sewage and wastewater pump
- UT/UTZ: economical single phase full vortex-impeller submersible sewage and wastewater pump
- TRN: submersible aerator/mixer (in a demo tank), ranging in size from 1 hp to 50 hp
- KE (front), KM (rear): bar screens, which remove solids from wastewater for small plant inflows
- TM: corrosion-resistant titanium pump
- HSE: trash pump with automatic water level sensor
- MR: submersible mixer
- BER: submersible ejector/mixer, for oxygen transfer and mixing
- FSP: scum skimmer, which removes floating oils and grease solids
- FHP: decanter pump