Posted by Brooke Just
Irrigation Automation Systems, a manufacturer of remote monitoring and control via the internet of agricultural process control, introduces the XR1500. This is a device that provides basic diesel/gas engine remote monitoring, control and automation.
About the product:
• The XR1500 provides users the ability to start and stop diesel/gas engines remotely via phone, laptop or computer. The unit can also be programmed to start/stop via schedule or sensor input.
• Monitors engine status and will notify user of shut down via alert.
• If connected to a Murphy controller it will provide status of all engine sensors.
• Is an economical way to oversee engines from anywhere at any time.
• Made in Whitinsville, Mass.
• Designed for pumps, generators and other engine driven devices.
• Has the ability to let users know how their rental fleets are performing at all times.
• Equipped with 4G technology.