Twenty-six BrandSafway refinery and petrochemical plant site teams received Contractor Safety Achievement Awards from the American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers association based on their safety performance in 2022.
“I’m very proud of our hardworking employees and their dedication to excellence in safety at these 26 refinery and petrochemical sites as well as all of our locations globally,” said Gabe McCabe, president of BrandSafway Industrial, Energy and Commercial. “In addition, I would like to thank our customers for partnering with us to improve safety at these facilities, as well as AFPM, an organization that shares our commitment to protecting the health and safety of everyone in our industry.”
The following BrandSafway refinery and petrochemical site teams received awards from AFPM:
- Baton Rouge Refinery, ExxonMobil Corp.
- Baton Rouge Chemical Plant, ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
- Baytown Refinery, ExxonMobil Corp.
- Benicia Refinery, Valero Energy Corp.
- Chalmette Refinery, PBF Energy Inc.
- Clinton Complex, LyondellBasell Industries
- Coffeyville Refinery, CVR Energy Inc.
- Ferndale Refinery, Phillips 66
- Geismar Plant, Huntsman Corp.
- Geismar Works, BASF Corp.
- Longview Plant, Westlake Corp.
- Los Angeles Refinery, Phillips 66
- Louisiana Operations, Dow
- Memphis Refinery, Valero Energy Corp.
- Meraux Refinery, Valero Energy Corp.
- Morris Complex, LyondellBasell Industries
- Plaquemine Plant, Westlake Corp.
- Ponca City Refinery, Phillips 66
- Puget Sound Refinery, HF Sinclair Inc.
- St. Charles Operations, Dow
- St. Charles Refinery, Valero Energy Corp.
- San Francisco Refinery – Rodeo, Phillips 66
- Torrance Refinery, PBF Energy Inc.
- Wilmington Refinery, Valero Energy Corp.
- WRB Refining LP - Borger Refinery, Phillips 66
- Wynnewood Refining Company, CVR Energy Inc.
The AFPM awards program promotes safe work practices and accident prevention. The organization recognizes maintenance contractors working a minimum of 20,000 hours per calendar year at regular AFPM-member facilities that exemplify strong and consistent safety processes and report no major workplace-related injuries.
For more information about BrandSafway, visit www.brandsafway.com.