With a commitment to leading the industry in safety excellence, 41 BrandSafway refinery and petrochemical plant site teams received Contractor Safety Achievement Awards from the American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers association based on their safety performance in 2020. “We’re proud and thankful for this achievement,” said Dave Witsken, BrandSafway Energy and Industrial Division president. “We would like to thank our customers for partnering with us to improve safety at these jobsites as well as AFPM, an organization that shares our commitment to protecting the health and safety of everyone in our industry. I also want to recognize our hard-working crews and our safety team for their dedication to creating a safe culture 24/7.”
The following BrandSafway refinery and petrochemical site teams received awards from AFPM:
1. Alliance Refinery of Phillips 66
2. Anacortes Refinery of Marathon Petroleum Corporation
3. Bayport Choate Plant of LyondellBasell Industries
4. Bayport Polymers Plant of LyondellBasell Industries
5. Bayport Underwood Plant of LyondellBasell Industries
6. Baytown Chemical Plant of ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
7. Beaumont Refinery of Exxon Mobil Corporation
8. Benicia Refinery of Valero Energy Corporation
9. Cedar Bayou Chemical Complex of Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP
10. Chalmette Refinery of PBF Energy Inc.
11. Channelview Chemical Complex of LyondellBasell Industries
12. Chocolate Bayou Polymers Plant of LyondellBasell Industries
13. Clinton Complex of LyondellBasell Industries
14. Coffeyville Refinery of CVR Energy Inc.
15. Corpus Christi Complex of Flint Hills Resources LLC
16. Corpus Christi Refinery of Valero Energy Corporation
17. Delaware City Refinery of PBF Energy Inc.
18. El Dorado Refinery of HollyFrontier Corporation
19. El Segundo Refinery of Chevron U.S.A. Inc.
20. Fortier Plant of Cornerstone Chemical
21. Houston Operations of TPC Group
22. Houston Refinery of Houston Refining LP
23. Lima Refining Company of Cenovus Energy Inc.
24. Longview Plant - Texas of Westlake Chemical Corporation
25. Los Angeles Refinery of Phillips 66
26. Martinez Refinery Company of PBF Energy Inc.
27. Meraux Refinery of Valero Energy Corporation
28. Mont Belvieu Plastics Plant of ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
29. Morris Complex of LyondellBasell Industries
30. Pasadena Plastics Complex of Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP
31. Pasadena Refinery of Chevron U.S.A. Inc.
32. Pascagoula Refinery of Chevron U.S.A. Inc.
33. Ponca City Refinery of Phillips 66
34. Port Arthur Plant of Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP
35. Port Arthur Refinery of Valero Energy Corporation
36. St. Charles Refinery of Valero Energy Corporation
37. San Francisco Refinery – Rodeo of Phillips 66
38. Trainer Refinery of Monroe Energy LLC
39. Wilmington Refinery of Valero Energy Corporation
40. WRB Refining LP - Borger Refinery of Phillips 66
41. Wynnewood Refining Company of CVR Energy Inc.
The AFPM awards program promotes safe work practices and accident prevention and recognizes maintenance contractors working a minimum of 20,000 hours per calendar year at a regular AFPM-member facility with no major workplace-related injuries, while also exemplifying strong and consistent safety processes.
BrandSafway, Kennesaw, Ga., is No. 6 on the RER 100.