John Deere's nursery fork attachment (NF44) is the latest addition to the company's lineup of Worksite Pro attachments and is optimized to work with select John Deere E- and D-Series skid steers, compact track loaders (CTLs) and most competitive models.
The nursery fork boasts many key features that help drive additional productivity from a skid steer or compact track loader, including:
- Ability to transport and position up to 44-inch (1,118-millimeter) balled or container trees and shrubs, along with rocks and light boulders
- A 3,000-pound carrying capacity and 54-inch fork opening
- One stationary arm and a second arm that has the ability to swing open and then close onto the load
- A 6-inch (152-millimeter) tread plate that firmly grips bags, boxes, plants and rocks
- An optional pressure-control kit that limits the arm-closing pressure, reducing the possibility of damage to the materials
With the universal, self-cleaning Quik-Tatch easy attachment system found on all John Deere skid steers and CTLs, the machine can easily add and remove the nursery fork.