The International Powered Access Federation will host its first ever regional conference on January 22, 2015 at the Hilton Garden Inn, Chicago O’Hare Airport. The conference will feature a panel of industry experts including those from NES Rentals, Skyjack and United Rentals.
The conference is open to IPAF members and their customers, as well as non-members. Registration comes with a $100 voucher to attend an AWPs for Managers course free of charge.
Highlights of the conference include:
- Fall Protection as it Relates to AWPs: Why? – Gary Riley, Safety Education Representative, NES Rentals, and IPAF Senior Instructor
- The Breakfast of Safety Champions! Practice and Coaching – Sue Rudnick, Director HR Development, NES Rentals
- Industry Standards Update – Tony Groat, Manager, IPAF North America
- Selecting the Right Equipment for the Job – Ian McGregor, Product Safety Manager, Skyjack
- Lowering Your Workers Comp Liability through Electro-diagnostic Functional Assessments – Jeanne Miller, Esq.
IPAF regional conferences are a new series of events created by the IPAF North American Regional Council to offer more educational and networking opportunities for members and to reach out to prospective members. The next regional conference is set for March 12 in Houston. Details at www.ipaf.org/events or e-mail [email protected]