Case Construction Equipment last week announced eight winners in its 50th Anniversary Loader/Backhoe sales contest. Four Case dealer sales representatives won for selling the most loader/backhoes in their region during 2007. Case selected the other four winners in a random drawing.
The sales contest was part of the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the introduction of the Case 320, the world’s first factory-integrated tractor loader/backhoe. It was the first loader/backhoe purpose-built at the plant for construction applications.
Each of the eight dealer sales representatives won a three-year lease on a new Ford F-150 pickup truck. The ones with the highest number of loader/backhoe sales included:
· Frank Beck of Eagle Power and Equipment in the East region.
· Troy Holder of Hunt Tractor in the Central region
· Douglas Buddell of Century Equipment in the West region
· Gilberte Faucher of Brisson Equipment in the Canadian region
Winners selected in the random drawing included:
· Jay Taylor of Monroe Tractor in the East region
· Dan Wells of Diamond Equipment in the Central region
· Robert Mixdorf of Idaho Tractor in the West region
· B.J. Cross of Hammer Equipment in the Canadian region
“We’re proud of the hard work these winners put into making the 50th anniversary of the Case loader/backhoe a resounding success,” said Jim Hasler, vice president of Case Construction Equipment.