Chinese wheel loader manufacturer SDLG has added six new dealerships to its network, bringing its total to 23 dealers and 40 locations. The companies – Malvese Equipment, Hugg & Hall Construction & Industrial Equipment, Alta Equipment, Highway Equipment & Supply, Nuss Truck & Equipment and Penn Jersey Machinery all have years of experience with construction equipment, reflecting SDLG’s strategy of partnering with seasoned experts in bringing its products to North America.
SDLG entered the North America market a little more than a year ago. The six new dealers will sell SDLG’s complete North American lineup of four wheel loaders. They will also fully back the machines, providing extensive product support and service. The range includes: The SDLG LG938L, a 2.5 cubic yard-capacity wheel loader; the LG948L, a 3.0 cubic yard-capacity wheel loader; the LG958L, a 4.0 cubic yard-capacity wheel loader; and the LG959, which has the same basic specs as the LG958L, but with wet disc brakes rather than dry disc. All four loaders are backed by a 12-month, 1,500-hour manufacturer’s warranty.
The companies all stock a wide range of construction equipment and have teams of well-trained sales and service personnel to back SDLG products. They will all also offer SDLG’s 21st Century Product Support, which uses a central parts location to ship parts to customers and dealers, often within 24 hours.
Al Quinn, director of SDLG North America, attributed the rapid expansion of SDLG’s dealer networking to a growing trust in the brand and its wheel loaders capabilities.
“The rapid expansion of SDLG is testament to the notion that if you build a solid foundation for a brand, business will flourish,” he said. “Over the last year, dealers have seen how well these wheel loaders perform and the high level of support given to them, which has encouraged them to partner with SDLG and offer these machines to their customers.”
- Malvese Equipment is based in Riverhead, N.Y., and will offer SDLG at locations in Hicksville and Riverhead, N.Y.
- Nuss Truck & Equipment is based in Rochester, Minn., and will offer SDLG at its Rochester location.
- Hugg & Hall Construction & Industrial Equipment is based in Little Rock, Ark., and will offer SDLG at that location.
- Highway Equipment Company is based in Harrisburg, Pa., and will offer SDLG at that location.
- Alta Equipment Company is based in Peotone, Ill., and will offer SDLG in New Hudson, Mich.
- Penn Jersey Machinery is based in Lionville, Pa., and will offer SDLG at that location.
“There are lots of features on higher-priced machines that our customers don’t need, don’t want or can’t necessarily afford,” added Quinn. “SDLG can offer them a wheel loader that doesn’t break the bank or lose their return on investment if it’s not in continual usage. It’s also a great alternative to used machines, offering a well-made new wheel loader backed by a great warranty.”