The United States HVAC equipment rental market is a growing niche, currently valued at about $550 million according to a study produced by Verify Markets. Natural disasters, building system failures, planned maintenance, repairs and equipment replacement are all factors that impact the normal operation of an organization’s ability to function properly. The report says that every company and organization needs to include an HVAC contingency plan as part of its comprehensive crisis-response strategy
The $550 million HVAC equipment rental market is expected to continue to grow with the recovering economy, GDP growth and new building construction. Market growth is also the result of a shift in end-user preference to renting equipment rather than purchasing it.
The top seven market participants made up nearly 80 percent of the market in 2013, with the remaining 20 percent coming from smaller regional companies. The key companies in the market include Aggreko, United Rentals, Sunbelt Rentals, Rental Solutions, Johnson Controls Inc., Carrier Rental Systems and Trane Rental Services.
The report provides an overview of the rental HVAC equipment market in the U.S., covering the growth drivers, restraints, revenue forecasts, trends, market landscape and supplier landscape, along with strategic recommendations.
The base year of the study is 2013 and revenue forecasts are provided up to 2020. The study, U.S.-Rental HVAC Equipment Market can be purchased from www.verifymarkets.com.