San Diego-based Caterpillar dealer Hawthorne Cat has scheduled a “Get In, Get Real” demo day event June 20, allowing participants the opportunity to test and compare the newest Cat equipment in real-world conditions, ask questions of Caterpillar personnel and participate in hands-on demonstrations.
Participants will also have the opportunity to win the free use of a Cat machine for up to three months, dependent on certain rules. Participants can only win the usage by registering online at www.CatAllDay.com/Real by June 17 and attending the demo event.
Machines featured at the event will include:
- Cat 420F Series backhoe loader;
- Cat 336E and 320E hydraulic excavators;
- Cat D5K2, D6K2, D6T track-type tractors;
- Cat 930K, 938K, 950K, 980K wheel loaders;
- Cat 140M2 Series motor grader.
Hawthorne is the authorized dealer for Caterpillar construction and power equipment in San Diego, Hawaii, Guam, Saipan and American Samoa.