The Testimonials page on Toro's Web site lists positive feedback from those who have used the Dingo compact utility loader. In order to ensure all-around customer satisfaction, the company offers the following tips.
Areas where you can ensure a good rental:
- Qualify the customer. Is he getting the correct piece of equipment to do the job he wants to do?
- Know the Dingo's limitations. If the customer wants to move 50 yards of rock from one place to the other, is the Dingo the correct machine?
- Ask the customer how much he plans to lift with the Dingo. Tip up on a Dingo TX is 1,480 pounds and 1,030 pounds on a wheeled Dingo.
- Be sure the customer has an adequate vehicle to pull and stop the Dingo system.
- Quiz the customer when the Dingo is returned to see if the Dingo operated to his expectations.
Periodic maintenance tips of the Dingo and Dingo TX (after initial maintenance):
- Change engine oil every 100 hours.
- Change engine oil filter every 200 hours.
- Change paper filter element every 100 hours.
- Check engine RPM's every 200 hours.
- Change hydro oil filter every 400 hours.
- Change hydro oil once every year.
- Replace engine fuel filter once each year.
- Clean battery connections every 200 hours.
Check in your Dingo and Dingo TX owner's manual for all specifications of maintenance materials.
Information provided by Toro