Rental Sales Manager
This position works within Stowers Machinery Rental Services Division and is a crucial role in profitably growing our rental and sales business. This role is responsible for the continual development of a well-tenured outside sales force as well as coaching, training, and mentoring less tenured reps in order to achieve divisional goals. This role offers great variety and interacts with all departments within the dealership (parts, service, sales, accounting, marketing, human resources, and transportation). This role is very exciting as we are innovative and expanding our rental fleet offerings to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Develop and implement market strategies to grow key industries and customers
Conduct regular customer visits with salesforce to coach, train, and mentor
Develop and execute key account strategies with salesforce
Profitably grow rental & sales business
Identify and research new product offerings
Pragmatic cost and expense control
Exceed PRRO target
Deliver Legendary Customer Service internally and externally
Must be a good partner with Caterpillar Inc., dealer network, and Allied Partners
Collaborate with other CAT Dealers on Best Practice Sharing
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Management
Proven track record of 15 years of Industry, CAT Dealer experience in sales and rental
Must have experience in CAT and Allied product knowledge
Must be proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office Suites
Working knowledge of DBS, AS400, Salesforce CRM, and Tableau
- Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, and fully participating in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
- Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including protective glasses, protective gloves, and protective clothing and footwear as required by the job.
- Respond to all customer requests in a professional and courteous, timely, and responsive manner.
- Maintain a clean, professional personal appearance at all times, meeting all Company standards for professionalism.
- Keep the Manager continually apprised to assist in answering customer questions and problems when necessary.
- Supports the organization’s mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: honesty, integrity, and respect while delivering high-quality solutions and maintaining a positive attitude and a safe work environment.
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes or problems. Maintains “ownership” of assigned tasks.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with customers, management, and dealership co-workers.
- Must be dependable. Consistently arrives at work on time when scheduled, fully ready to work.
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, training, and activities as required.
- Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Must be honest, reliable, and dependable, and display a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work well under occasional pressure or within work standards and deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and/or with others in a team environment.
- Able to work a standard five-day schedule, including daily overtime and occasional weekend hours as needed.
- Meet all eligibility requirements to drive Company vehicles, including a current, valid driver’s license issued by the resident State.
- Pass a pre-employment background check, and physical exam including a drug screen, and meet all physical requirements for the position.
- Able to lift 20-75 pounds occasionally.
Stowers Machinery is fortunate to have served East Tennessee since 1960. East Tennessee is a great place to live, work and raise a family. Stowers is fortunate to represent Caterpillar, the world's leading manufacturer of equipment; a company always striving to meet the demands of changing markets. Stowers is fortunate to have loyal customers who have joined a partnership that is mutually beneficial. And, Stowers is fortunate to have dedicated employees who love this business and are willing to work tirelessly to meet or exceed the customer's expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Apply Here: here