POSITION: Rental Coordinator
LOCATION: West Knoxville
Post Date: 9/29/2022
Remove Date: 10/6/22
- College degree or 3+ years of relevant experience in warehousing, dispatching, merchandising or inside sales.
- Knowledge of Caterpillar, phases of construction, and the construction industry are a plus. High energy, self-starter, great work ethic, and critical thinking are a must.
- Excellent verbal communication skills as well as computer skills pertaining to Microsoft Office Suite or Google Workspace.
- Must have a valid driver’s license as well as pass a background check, physical exam, and drug screen.
- Greets and assists customers with equipment orders on the phone and in person.
- Answers the phone in a courteous manner, addresses all customer questions and inquiries, suggestive sells when applicable.
- Quotes rental rates and new & used equipment prices in accordance with company policy.
- Handles customer disputes and problems as appropriate to the situation.
- Coordinates with service department to anticipate customer needs to assure equipment to ready to deliver in a timely manner.
- Schedules delivery and pick-up of equipment. Follows centralized hauling procedures and coordinates on time deliveries with the hauling division.
- Outbound cold calls by phone required, daily logging each call within CRM.
- Plan daily calls based on county territories, market segments and opportunity.
- Communicates with salesman on a regular basis. Informs them of changes with customers, their market and territory.
- Maintains accurate phone log.
- Records missed rental opportunities on DBS as required in Stowers rental counter excellence program.
- Maintains 95+% weekly inventory accuracy with 100% same day grief resolution.
- Maintains 95+% agreement accuracy.
- Processes rental agreements and invoices.
- Processes vendor invoices promptly in order to capture payment terms.
- Follows all purchasing procedures when ordering and receiving inventory.
- Files all purchasing paperwork in appropriate files with correct information.
- Adequately stocks, organizes, and cleans showroom of displays and equipment.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Notify: To be considered, applications should be submitted to Brad Manis by close date listed above.