Husqvarna Construction Products recently launched a new, improved website, designed to offer easier navigation and to enable contractors to find exactly the right information for their needs. The new site provides technical specs, how-to guides, and information about the company’s products and accessories.
Key site features include:
- An interactive tool guide that helps contractors find the perfect diamond tool, depending on the material to be cut.
- Equipment page upgrades that include technical specifications, tool recommendations as well as accessories and other related products, with all the information located on one page to help ensure contractors select the right tools and accessories for a particular model instead of having to visit multiple pages. Contractors can also compare different models to find the one that best fits their needs.
- The FAQ pages on diamond blades and bits allow contractors to troubleshoot through various situations.
- An ‘Innovations’ tab highlights various technological developments by Husqvarna that sets its equipment apart from competitors.
- ‘How-to Guides’ are available on several pieces of equipment. These guides walk through safety, set-up, operation, maintenance and how to perform specific cutting techniques. The guides are supplemented with videos for quick reference.
To access the new site, visit www.husqvarnacp.com.Husqvarna Construction Products produces equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The product range includes power cutters, floor saws, ultra early entry saws, tile and masonry saws, wall and wire saws, core drilling machines, surface preparation equipment, demolition equipment, and diamond tools for these and other applications.