Posted by Brooke Just
Curry Supply’s Keystone Service Truck addition features heavy-duty lightweight aluminum construction that offers exceptional maneuvering capabilities without compromising on the durability, the ruggedness, and harsh-weather resistance.
Keystone Service Truck Features:
- A two-stage gasoline compressor with a 30-gallon capacity and a remote choke/start capability
- An aluminum construction of the side pack for even lighter weight
- A single horizontal cabinet and three vertical cabinets on both the street and the curb sides
- Cabinets that have the depth of 20 inches
- A cargo area that has the width of 52 inches
- A C-Tech drawer within the first streetside vertical compartment
- Cabinet handles that have a 3-point mechanics for watertight latching
- Adjustable brackets and shelves
- A mounting track situated on the top of the side packs, allowing for easy accessory mounting
- Additional customization options that range from work lights and strobes to on-board welders
Incorporating the standard Keystone Service Truck into existing fleets of specialized service vehicles will yield the following benefits:
- Customization: Keystone Service Trucks feature a wide range of different customization options for precisely tailoring your service truck to your particular needs.
- Versatility: It is the innate customizability of the Keystone trucks that allows improved versatility for a wide range of industry-specific operations.
- Durability: The Keystone line of mechanics/service trucks features a heavy-duty aluminum construction that brings exceptional durability and resistance to the elements.
- Efficiency: The Keystone Service Trucks boast more efficient and fast assistance due to their enhanced maneuverability, an array of customization options, and lighter weight.
Visit currysupply.com for more information.