Wendell, N.C.-based Kioti Tractor, a division of Daedong Industrial Co. Ltd, recently unveiled a new 5-Paw Dealer Excellence Certification Program at its annual dealer meeting. The program features five evaluation areas: sales, service & parts, customer satisfaction, issue resolution and facility appearance, which includes providing ample parking, a clean and pleasant purchasing environment, an attractive product display, and ample parts, service and sales areas. The criteria for this program in each of these categories will become more stringent each year to ensure that dealerships are consistently maintaining superior customer service and an attractive and functional sales facility, the company said.
Following an extensive review program, the company announced that the following dealers have earned their 5- Paw Certification for the program's first year, which will run from Oct. 1, 2008 to September 30, 2009:
• Atrac Co. LLC, Clarksville, Ark.
• Burr Farm Machine, Dunbar, Neb.
• C. Smith & Son Farm Equipment, Clyde, Texas
• County Tractor & Equipment, Doniphan, Mo.
• Equipements G. Gagnon, Maskinonge, Quebec
• Hepson Equipment, Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
• Holtsclaw Sales & Service, Switz City, Ind.
• Hoover Tractor, Mifflinburg, Pa.
• Irrigation-Mart, Ruston, La.
• Little Tractor & Equipment, of Metropolis, Ill.
• Lynch Equipment Co., West Plains, Mo.
• Michigan Iron & Equipment, Morrice, Mich.
• Mountaineer Power Equipment, Peterstown, W.Va.
• Off Duty Ranch, Peru, Ind.
• Paige Tractors, Paige, Texas
• Perryville Outdoor Products, Perryville, Mo.
• R.E. Egger Truck & Machine, Dunnville, Ontario, Canada
• Riley Equipment Sales, West Portsmouth, Ohio
• Rivera's Machinery, Donna, Texas
• S&R Turf & Irrigation Equip., Galivants Ferry, S.C.
• S and W Feed & Supply, Carson City, Nevada
• Tri-County Supply, Chaffee, N.Y.
• Whittemore & Sons of Skowhegan, Maine
"We are extremely excited about Kioti's new 5- Paw Program and pleased with our recent certification as a 5- Paw Dealership," said James Little of Little Equipment. "It means a great deal to us to provide our customers with high-quality products and personalized service. To be recognized by Kioti for our efforts in these areas signifies that our values and theirs are well aligned, making for a great partnership."
Kioti's new 5- Paw Dealer Excellence Program was initiated to recognize Kioti dealerships that promote professionalism, have a high level of customer satisfaction and provide superior service on an ongoing basis.
As part of their new certification, 5- Paw Kioti dealers will be advertised as such in trade publications, regional advertisements, on Kioti 's website and through signs, banners and plaques provided to them for display around their showroom. All of these items will contain a unique Kioti 5- Paw program logo that only certified dealers will have permission to use. Additionally, special marketing programs will be offered exclusively to 5- Paw dealers, such as an increase in co-op funding from 50- to75-percent reimbursement.
Kioti manufactures 18 tractor models in the 22 to 90 hp range.