Skip navigation

National Lift Truck Donates People and Equipment for Breast Cancer

National Lift Truck, Franklin Park, Ill.-based material handling equipment distributor, sponsored the Susan G. Komen Chicago Lombard Race for the Cure recently at the Yorktown Center in Lombard, Ill. Aisha Awan and Kelly Knoop, National Lift Truck employees, donated their time to the cause for the entire day while National Lift Truck contributed a Clark pink forklift and a Clark utility vehicle to be used by the organizers for the duration of the event.

The Race for the Cure Series is the largest series of 5K run/fitness walks in the world. Up to 75 percent of net proceeds raised by the race are dedicated to fighting breast cancer locally in the Chicagoland metropolitan area. The remaining 25 percent of net proceeds raised are contributed to the Komen Grants Program for funding of research.

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish