Generac will introduce its latest Generac Mobile and Generac Pro rental equipment industry solutions at the ARA Show in Anaheim. Generac Mobile is a manufacturer of mobile light towers, generators, heaters, pumps and dust-suppression solutions. Generac Pro is a provider of rugged outdoor power equipment for residential, commercial and municipal needs.
At Booth 4749, Generac will show the following items and more:
From Generac Mobile:
- Link Tower with new and improved LEDs
- New MLT6SMDS LED light tower
- NLT6SMD Light Tower with new Diffuse LEDs
- MTP6DZV trash pump
- New DF 2.2 dust suppression system
- MDG25 compact diesel generator
- MDG75 diesel generator
- VT20 LED light tower
From Generac Pro:
- iQ3500 invertor generator
- GP3500io inverter generator
- XC series portable generators (6500 and 8000 watts)
- XD5000E diesel-fueled portable generator
- 3800 psi belt drive pressure washer (3.2 gpm)
- Walk-behind field and brush mowers with 26-inch and 30-inch cut
- Tow-behind field and brush mower with 44-inch deck
- Walk-behind trimmer with a 22-inch cutting width
- 60-inch power grader
- 34-ton hydraulic wood splitter with a road tow kit
- Chipper/Shredder with road tow kit
- Stump grinder
- Trash and semi-trash water pumps
- Towable backhoe with 12-inch bucket
- Powerwagon with an 8-cubic foot bucket and 800-pound hauling capacity.
Many of the products under the Generac Pro banner are powered by the company’s G-Force engines, originally designed by Generac specifically for generator applications and first introduced on the company’s XC Series portable generators.
The new Generac Mobile global brand brings together products formerly under the brands Magnum, MAC and Tower Light.