The PC210LCi-11, intelligent Machine Control hydraulic excavator offers up to a 63% improvement in excavating efficiency over a standard PC210LC-11 and traditional stake-plus-grade-checker methods. The extra efficiency can save time and money by, 1) minimizing the need and expense of grading dozers and grade checkers, 2) minimizing the costs associated with over-excavating, including extra materials, fuel and time, and 3) utilizing the time usually wasted waiting on grade checkers and over-excavation to finish jobs and potentially collect on-time or finish-early project bonuses.
Key features of intelligent machine control technology include:
- Factory Integrated: Intelligent Machine Control technology factory installed, integrated into the base machine, and validated to the same quality standards now synonymous with the Komatsu brand.
- Machine Control Function Enabled Joysticks: Frequently used machine control functions are now located on the operator’s control lever for increased convenience and comfort.
- Full 3D GNSS Capabilities: Not limited like 2D-only systems, the PC210LCi-11 features full 3D capabilities, allowing it to dig to grade everywhere on the jobsite a 3D GNSS dozer can.
- Work Equipment Automation: GNSS technology tied into machine hydraulics allows actual automation of work equipment functions – not just indication/manual-only operation.
- Stroke Sensing Hydraulic Cylinders: No delay position readout.
- Intelligent Guidance: Advanced features such as facing angle compass and minimum distance bucket control are delivered in a simple and intuitive manner via a 12.1-inch touchscreen display.