The all-new line of rammers from Allen Engineering features high stroke and maximum blows per minute. The company’s mid-size rammers produce 650 to 700 blows per minute and are designed for everyday applications.
Allen Rammer standard features include:
- GXR120 Honda engine built specifically for the rammer application
- 2,800 to 3,500 pounds of impact force
- Compacts up to 3,800 square feet per hour
- Durable protection for engine
- Suitable in confined spaces
- Easy to transport
- Built-in tachometer and hour meter
- Three-way throttle lever shuts down engine as well as fuel supply
- Assembled and tested in the U.S.
Allen Engineering will display the full line of Allen rammers at World of Concrete (Booth #030628) at the Las Vegas Convention Center Jan. 21-24 in Las Vegas. The rammers will also be on display at the Rental Show (Booth #5973) Feb. 9-12 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla.