- Exceed annual sales targets and continues to increase market share for all product lines.
- Establish and develop long-term relationships with District and Branch personnel of all National Account Customers.
- Establish and develop long-term relationships with Principal and Company personnel of all Large Regional and Independent Customers.
- Implement pricing strategy focusing on revenue and profitability.
- Negotiate deals within guidelines by Regional Vice President.
- Participate in the development of annual Business Plan Proposals.
- Develop excellent product and application knowledge of Skyjack and Competitive equipment.
- Conduct sales training and/or product demonstration.
- Effectively communicate and work cross functionally with Field Sales and Product Support Teams.
- Submits weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual production forecasts to ensure accurate production levels.
- Continually monitors market trends relating to new and current product development and market opportunities.
- Provides field-level intelligence specifically related to Territory Marketing Conditions.
- Manage and submit weekly T&E expenses within budget requirements.
- Maintain company-owned assets including vehicles, trailers, equipment and computers.
- Requires extensive travel (50%+) throughout given territory.
- Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned as needed.
- Post-Secondary Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum three years of construction equipment sales.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven record of sales success in equipment manufacturing industry.
- Sense of urgency with a strong customer focus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all personnel.
- Proficient in various computer applications such as Microsoft (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Requires extensive travel. Works from home or hotel as needed.
What We Offer
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Community based outreach supporting both local and global initiatives and charities.
- Social committees and sports teams.
- Discounts for local vendors and events, including auto supplier discounts.
Skyjack supplies construction rental companies globally with quality engineered, simple, and reliable access and telehandler equipment. Initially started as a scissor lift manufacturer in 1985, and has grown to become a world leader in the general Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP) industry.
As a dominant player in a consistently evolving industry, Skyjack employees thrive on absorbing new information and have a thirst for continuous improvement in their professional selves. In 2002 Skyjack became a part of the Linamar Corporation and has since been able to leverage strategic partnerships and use the guidance of their parent company to rapidly change the face of the access industry.
Every aspect of the company is deeply rooted in Skyjack’s safety initiatives as this can be an extremely challenging industry. Skyjack prides itself on being simply reliable and easy to do business with. This mission extends to the relationships with customers, suppliers, and employees.