The Store Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the store location, including revenue, profit and loss, management of store staff members, facilities and equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the daily operation of the store location including; managing location staff, reviewing profit and loss, staffing, employee development and training, equipment utilization, equipment maintenance and safety regulations.
- Establish revenue goals and profitability of the store location.
- Direct various staff members in the performance of their store related positions. Develop, evaluate and motivate staff.
- Review and adjust staffing levels to assure the needs of the store and customers are met.
- Plan and establish systems to control expenses
- Monitor fleet inventory levels to assure customer needs can be met on a timely basis.
- Ensure fleet is utilized by sharing with other stores and districts.
- Assist customers in the resolution of complaints regarding equipment rental or purchase of store items.
- Assist in the development of revenue and profit goals, fleet requirements and headcount requirements for budgeting purposes.
- Responsible for safety audits, safety training, compliance with State and Federal OSHA and DOT regulations.
- Support and train employees on Standard Operating Procedures.
- GED or high school diploma required.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field helpful but not required.
- 3-5 Years in the rental equipment or construction industries.
- 2 Years of Operations Management or related management experience
- Excellent supervisory skills
- Excellent knowledge of construction equipment required.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Able to lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel.
This description is not an all- inclusive description of all job duties. Job duties and responsibilities may be assigned which are not mentioned above at any time based upon the demands of the company. Essential functions and overtime eligibility may vary based on the specific task assigned to the position.