Sunbelt Rentals has launched the new SunbeltRentals.com website with updated features and benefits designed for an easier, faster experience. The optimization and enhancement of the site continues the company’s focus on offering digital tools such as Command Center for customers.
“Customer feedback inspired this redesign effort,” said John Washburn, senior vice president of sales and marketing for Sunbelt. “Ultimately, our digital strategy is aimed at making renting equipment as easy as possible; our new website functionality has absolutely enhanced our customer experience.”
In addition to optimized design and navigation, new features include:
- U.S. and Canadian businesses have merged into one website;
- New equipment detail pages feature updated images, descriptions and specifications;
- “Find and Rent Equipment” options are available directly from the home page;
- The “Solutions” section features content focused on highlighting application expertise;
- The “Industries” section provides overviews demonstrating the broad offering of industry-specific solutions;
- Accessibility allows users to request a quote, find the nearest location, call for more information, or click a “Chat Now” button;
- Improved availability information means customers will be directed to the closest available machine, and its rates, based on their location by zip code;
- Mobile optimization ensures traveling customers can more easily find the equipment they need from their smartphone or tablet.
Check out the site at Sunbeltrentals.com.