Point-of-Rental Systems last week announced the availability of its annual update to its Windows-based Enterprise software. Since 1984, the company has provided yearly enhancements to the rental management systems it provides, and this revision, like most sent out in recent years, is packed with hundreds of features. Samplings of the features included in Enterprise 12.0 are:
• Customer Relation Management tools
• Ability to automatically fax/email reports
• New analysis reports, such as fleet utilization and reservations vs. revenue trend analysis
• Party CAD integration
• California Air Resource Board requirements reporting
• Weight management of trucks on delivery/pickup routes
• Ability to export routes to handheld GPS units
• Option to include invoice printout with statement
• Unlimited number of customized email letters
• Time clock import to QuickBooks, PayChex and ADP
• Customer portal
“The majority of all our update ideas come from our users,” said Wayne Harris, manager of software development at Point-of-Rental Systems. “We receive update requests or ideas from our users through emails, phone calls, the Point-of-Rental user forum and also from potential customers when we demo to them.
“If someone comes up with an idea of an enhancement in November, they will probably see it in an update when January rolls around,” Harris said. “It’s important to note that our updates aren’t patches or program fixes. We provide genuinely useful features that immediately enhance the efficiency and profitability of companies.”
Point-of-Rental Systems is a leading provider of Microsoft Windows server-based rental management systems in North America.