Durante Rentals has redesigned its company website with a mobile-ready, responsive design, functional across all platforms, the company said, including mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and PCs. The website address remains the same at www.duranterentals.com.
The new website offers easy access to all Durante’s equipment offerings with updated images, videos, and manufacturer specs, allowing customers to find information faster and with fewer clicks.
“Our goal was to create an unmatched user experience with the addition of new content, improved navigation, faster page loads, and a clean, uncluttered design,” said director of marketing Adam Zunic.
Recognizing that today’s customers offers free quotes via phone, email, live chat, text, and a quick quote form on every equipment page. The entire website, including the graphics, content, and coding were designed by Durante’s inhouse marketing department.
New and expanded features include:
- Online equipment guide -- Easy access to Durante’s quarterly equipment catalog from its homepage;
- Store locator – An upgraded and more interactive store locator highlighting the company’s nine current locations with addresses, store pictures, business hours and phone numbers;
- Expanded used equipment section – A dedicated section for quality used construction equipment with detailed photos and descriptions;
- Upgraded gallery – High quality photos of equipment, staff, events, store locations and more;
- Company news sections – Users can keep up to date on new equipment offerings, the latest tradeshows, store openings, and other company new and events.
Check out the website at www.duranterentals.com.